[Owncloud] Some patches

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Apr 23 20:56:16 UTC 2012

On Monday 23 April 2012 21:49 Nicolas wrote:
>    EMAIL;TYPE=INTERNET:fdawson at earthlink.net
>
> Evolution, Thunderbird and whole email clients use TYPE field for email.

Yeah, but the only relevant official type is "internet", and I find that a bit
redundant. It is of course allowed to use custom types, but if there's no need
for it, I wouldn't want to clutter the UI unnecessarily.

> > > 0001-VObject-fix-RFC-implementation-about-parameter.patch
> >
> > This one should probably go to
> > https://code.google.com/p/sabredav/issues/list
> Do you work with SabreDAV team ? or I have to contact SabreDAV ?

No, I only hack a bit on the Contacts app ;-) Sometimes the SabreDAV team
reads the list, but you should report it in their issue tracker.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus