[Owncloud] Some patches

Nicolas progweb at free.fr
Mon Apr 23 18:06:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm a new owncloud users since few weeks ; and it's a great framework.
Now I can sync my playbook with evolution and owncloud in using carddav
and caldav.

I have added some workaround for playbook in waiting that the playbook
issues are fixed. But most of, I have added some fix for owncloud and I
wish share with you for integration or code review.

In attachment my fix and new features.

And to read my git repository from the web :
http://www.progweb.com/gitweb/?p=owncloud.git;a=summary

Regards,

Nicolas