[Owncloud] Status of oc dev demo

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Thu Apr 12 21:41:45 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Bartek Przybylski <bart.p.pl at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Michael!
> I hope you didnt took my email personally ;)

I could do something about it so, I did.

Just a small issue, http://demo.owncloud.org/dev/settings/personal.php 500
> ;)

It seems like the file_versioning is the source of the error:
[Thu Apr 12 21:36:00 2012] [error] [client 90.156.93.241] PHP Fatal error:
Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Unable to find
directory /var/www/owncloud/dev/data/test/files/Backup/.git/' in
/var/www/owncloud/dev/3rdparty/granite/git/repository.php:52\nStack
trace:\n#0 /var/www/owncloud/dev/apps/files_versioning/settings.php(15):
Granite\\Git\\Repository->__construct('/var/www/ownclo...')\n#1
/var/www/owncloud/dev/lib/app.php(392): include('/var/www/ownclo...')\n#2
/var/www/owncloud/dev/settings/personal.php(56):
OC_App::getForms('personal')\n#3 {main}\n  thrown in
/var/www/owncloud/dev/3rdparty/granite/git/repository.php on line 52,
referer: http://demo.owncloud.org/dev/settings/admin.php

Couldn't quite pin it down and so couldn't yet fix it.