[Owncloud] Status of oc dev demo

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:33:30 UTC 2012

Hi *!
Im really concern about current status about dev demo. Its became
messy and its behaviour its inpredictible,
I understand that dev demo might be bit unstable and messy, but whats
going on there is some kind of joke.
When i open dev demo i got smack in the face with so many 3rd party
apps that i dont even know who to blame.
Mail app doesnt work at all (it just embedds oc inside its window),
bookmarks is somewhere one the bottom,
Mail is on top. I think we should promote apps which are officaly
supported from those 3rd party so users
wont think that software is crappy. Honestly if i would be user who
thinks about using ownCloud i would open dev
demo to see whats current progress, and never open this site again.
It looks like somewhere on the way control over dev demo was lost.
I think some serious steps should be taken to not show ownCloud as bad software.

May the force be with you
Bartek