[Owncloud] ownCloud and big files (>2GB+)

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Thu Apr 12 08:35:56 UTC 2012

Hi Milovan,

I assume your problem is a known issue in PHP, just see this bug report:
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44522 though I'm not sure about this as
you already seem to have issues with 1 GiB uploads :-/

But there's a patch available (you see, "apache" still means "a patchy
server" :P), so you'll probably have compile the PHP binaries yourself
from the patched source code... You find the patch below that bug report.

I hope to have helped at least in the right direction =)

Florian

Florian Hülsmann
<fh at cbix.de>
http://cbix.de