[Owncloud] good and bad news about the bugtracker

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Wed Apr 11 10:59:13 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I have good news and bad news about our bugtracker.

I migrated the bugtracker to a new server that should be faster and more reliable. I also updated the bug genie to the newest version that doesn´t have the bug with the password reset feature any more. But it seems to have other bugs instead. Hmm.

The problem is that i called the setup script again during the upgrade which killed the database instantly. :-(
My last backup is 4 days old because the backup script also had problems.

So it seems that we lost 4 days of history in the bug tracker. Thats a very stupid error by me. :-(
I´m very sorry for the inconvenience.

Frank