[Owncloud] cherokee web server: download as ZIP

Lukas Pirl mail at lukas-pirl.de
Tue Apr 10 22:04:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I cannot download directories as ZIP since PHP throws the following error:

PHP Notice:
    ZipArchive::addFile(): Empty string as filename in
    /var/www/owncloud/lib/files.php on line 176

I uploaded all files in that directory with my own user (it is not a share).

My environment is:
Debian Squeeze
Cherokee web server, 1.2.101
  (also tried 1.0.8-5+squeeze1 but this throws a HTTP error "length
   required" or similar when using DAV due to a bug in cherokee, btw)
  using PHP via FCGI
Owncloud 3.0.1

Anyone experienced this problem or might have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

lp