[Owncloud] App breaks ownCloud

Michiel de Jong michiel at unhosted.org
Tue Apr 10 13:12:36 UTC 2012

this would be solved if we had regression tests. then there would be a
test saying 'deploy should work even if the doc root is not writable',
and nobody would be able to break anybody else's code, whether part of
an app or part of core.

i'll fix this bug and also add that regression test, but then someone
needs to run these regression tests on the master branch. has a
decision been taken about that on Saturday?