[Owncloud] PHP.ini

Richard Burns t11chb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:08:05 UTC 2012

Hi, i'm also new to this, is this even the right place to ask?
I've started using ownCloud but cannot upload anything over 8Mb, my php.ini has been modified and looks like it will work in ownCloud, it shows that it will accept the larger file but fails on anything over 8Mb.

Your help is much appreciated.

Richard

max_execution_time = 1000     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
max_input_time = 1000 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data

; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.
post_max_size = 100M

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 100M