[Owncloud] [ownCloud] Presentation application

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:29:30 UTC 2012

well, a) and b,c) are two different things (I don't see how presentations
made by impress.js can export in standard presentation formats).

I personally believe that implementing a) is much easier and more
innovative.

The following link can give further inspiration for a):
http://adityabhatt.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/writing-a-prezi-clone-with-html5-svg-and-javascript/

Alessandro

P.S.: for b,c) I would focus on Open Document rather
than proprietary formats.