[Owncloud] Gsoc proposal

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Wed Apr 4 13:17:19 UTC 2012

Hello Viraj,

I'm deeply interested in your project :D

Wouldn't it be possible to split it into a backend (the collaboration
part) and a frontend (text editor), so other apps can also use the
backend? I think of collaborative drawing with my SVG editor app (see
http://ocsvg.cbix.de) and other cool stuff (real-time multiplayer games
etc.)!

Thanks, I wish you the very best for it!

Florian

Florian Hülsmann
<fh at cbix.de>
http://cbix.de