[Owncloud] Problem with PostgreSQL database installation

Roland van Laar roland at micite.net
Tue Apr 3 11:35:15 UTC 2012

When installing owncloud using PostgreSQL I get the following error:

'PostgreSQL username and/or password not valid

You need to enter either an existing account or the administrator.'

This doesn't seem to be the correct error since Xdebug gives me:

Notice: Undefined index: dbtableprefix in
/s/usr-local/www/owncloud/lib/setup.php on line /148/

The code (setup.php 148):
$dbtableprefix = $options['dbtableprefix'];

The same code for mysql databases (setup.php:70):
$dbtableprefix = isset($options['dbtableprefix']) ?
$options['dbtableprefix'] : 'oc_';

Should I make a bug report, a pull request, or can this just be fixed by
copying line 70 to 148 in the current code?

Regards,

Roland van Laar