[Owncloud] 2 release

Marvin Thomas Rabe m.rabe at echtzeitraum.de
Fri Sep 30 08:00:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

this weekend I will fix some annoying UI bugs(?). So it will be better
if the release will be delayed...

My company want to use ownCloud but we had found some serious problems
in the UI that must be fixed before we begin to use it.

I will write an detailed email with UI ideas for the future this evening.

-- Marvin