[Owncloud] Owncloud Free Space?

Jeff Gibbs jeffkgibbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:00:54 UTC 2011

I just fixed a similar issue yestserday on my owncloud install. Check the
size limit variables in your php.ini file. In my case they were large
numbers (like 4000M) and owncloud didn't know how to interpret them.
- Jeff
On Sep 27, 2011 10:51 PM, "Joshua Evans" <joshskully at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
> After installing Owncloud 2.0 Beta 2 on my server it seems to be showing
the incorrect amount of free space, as i have unlimited disk space on my
server (not really unlimited but you get what i mean)