[Owncloud] WebDAV problem, possible solution

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Sep 28 05:51:07 UTC 2011

On Saturday 24 September 2011 19:58:31 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Friday 23 September 2011 09:17:16 theDuck wrote:
> > http://ADDRESS/owncloud/files/webdav.php      did not work but
>
> That's the configuration, where I got the error. I'm not on Windows,
> though.

Problem is solved now. It was a missing package, the multibyte thing. It would
be great, if changes in dependencies would be announced somewhere. For me it's
one of the biggest advantages of ownCloud, that it installs easily even in
very limited environments. That obviously means that depdencies have to be
thoroughly controlled, documented, and checked for.