[Owncloud] Meeting and priorities for release

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sun Sep 25 09:49:02 UTC 2011

One more thing.
I think a half critical bug is that our users have no way to find out how to connect the calendar, the addressbook or bookmarks to the desktop applications. The same is true for the mediaplayer via ampache or the KDE integration via the social desktop. Even the webdav url is "hidden" in the settings area.

I think it would be great if ownCloud application would have a way to show some kind of help icon or menu so that they can show a help page with some additional documentation for the end user. I think this is needed because not every ownCloud feature is directly obvious for the users.

I have no idea how to do this in the right way from a user experience point of view of course. :-)

Cheers
Frank