[Owncloud] BUGS

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:06:18 UTC 2011

I'd like to report my problems again, too.

(1) When I setup a new CalDAV calendar in Thunderbird 6.0.2/Lightning
1.05b with the provided URL in the ownCloud Calendar app, the sync
fails with error codes "DAV_NOT_DAV" and "READ_FAILED". It would be
important to fix this soon, because there are lots of
Thunderbird/Lightning users that could take advantage of CalDAV sync
with ownCloud... This is really a mission critical issue for me, too,
and it is still present as of git pull update at time of writing.

(2) Is there a way to delete calendars in the ownCloud app?

(3) Is calendar colours fully implemented? I can't see any when I view
events in Firefox 6.0.2.

Thanks.