[Owncloud] owncloud is AGPL licensed but containsnumerousinstances of PHP license

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 21 12:40:37 UTC 2011

Please keep in mind that we ship the dependencies for web hosts where
people don't have installation permissions.

Is there a reason why we should remove the 3rdparty elements anywhere else
but for the packagers? For them, we should then make it so that specific
folders can be removed without affecting anything.

As for downloadable things on the website: For simplicity / usability
reasons, there should only be one package offered for download. And that
should be with 3rdparty elements, for reasons mentioned above.