[Owncloud] dev status and help offer

Sven sven.assmann at lubico.biz
Thu Sep 15 08:14:50 UTC 2011

Hi Bart,

thanks for the information. That was exactly the missing point to know how the
data exchange could be done. I think the CardDav Protocol is a robust coice.

I look forward to have the first LOCs today :)

But by the way, i guess it would make sense to gather all these informations
to the specific apps/project. Into some kind of documentation folder. So the
work in time for others can be reduced and the quality of documentaion to the
whole project will also be improved.

--
Sven