[Owncloud] Contacts and Calendar functionality

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 01:53:09 UTC 2011

Hello,
I've been testing out the git repository's ownCloud 2.0 alpha for a
while, and am wondering if someone could help me with the following:

(1) How do I add custom Categories and Calendars in the Calendar app?
Is it part of the web interface? Right now I can only access the
"Default" calendar.
(2) If I can setup multiple calendars, what are their respective
CalDAV URLS? Can the category and multiple calendar information be
successfully synced with clients? (such as Thunderbird Lightning and
iOS)
(3) Are reminders implemented and sync-able in the Calendars app?
(4) How do I change the date and time format for ownCloud,
specifically the Calendar app?
(5) When I add a new entry in the Contacts app, I get to enter a name,
but did not get a chance to add any other, actual contact
information... How do I do this?

I am loving ownCloud and the pace at which it is developing, thanks
for making a great piece of software!