[Owncloud] android app on gitorious

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Sun Sep 4 12:30:55 UTC 2011

Hey Bartek, good stuff!

For the list: the repository is at http://gitorious.org/owncloud/android

Bartek: Can you please add a license to make clear that it’s free
software? As I said before I would advise to use the GPLv3 but you are of
course free to license it how you like. We just need clarity about it.

Also, I added the address for the apk download and (marked as alpha). Let
me know if that’s ok and if you update it. Otherwise it would be cool if
you could give me a link where you provide a compiled apk for others to
try.