[Owncloud] Owncloud Feedback

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 2 08:00:57 UTC 2011

On Fri, September 2, 2011 09:53, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I have one addressbook for my personal contacts, one addressbook for
> community
> contacts and one for business/work contacts.
>
> I think this is a pretty good usecase and I don't want to mix them up ;)

Of course, please see my previous mail:

Sorry if I wasn’t clear:
What I think Andreas means (and what I also meant) is that there should be
a function to group contacts (not 2 layers like addressbooks and groups).
How that is achieved in the backend (groups, addressbooks, whatever) I
frankly don’t care that much. But in the frontend, it should be called
"Groups", like in most other (web) contact managers.

Andreas, your suggestions are all valid and either planned features or
fixes. :)