[Owncloud] Owncloud Feedback

Andreas Schneider asn at cryptomilk.org
Thu Sep 1 16:43:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've started to test owncloud and update it daily on my server. It is
absolutely awesome.

So here are some glitches I found or features I miss. Probably you will know
it, if not it is maybe something for your TODO list. Don't start to argue
about something, there is no need for it. These are just some notes ;) I'm a C
hacker not a web developer.

Files
======

Give me a list of all folders (or files) which are public/shared in a
group/user.

Music
======

The current title in the player isn't displayed

You can't jump to minute:seconds in the progress bar (jplayer has support for
this)

Contact
========

The selected contact should have some kind of hover in the list on the left

The display of the contact information is badly formated

There should be a top bar like in the calender with a button addressbooks
where you can display the addressbooks to display. I think somewhere the
should also be the URL to the carddav url.

Settings->Apps

There is a scrollbar where none is needed

The list could be nicer

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn at cryptomilk.org