[Owncloud] fullcalendar branch

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Sat Oct 29 13:25:35 UTC 2011

Hello Bart,

> The calendar interface in the fullcalendar branch now has more functionality
> then in the master branch. I think it can be merged into the master branch.
> Any reason not to?
Just had a quick look on it and did some testing.

Little thing to note: In the week view and 1280x800px resolution I get double
scroll bars, one for the page itself and another one for scrolling down day
time. Feels awkward. ;)

But it looks like a big improvement, really. :) I think this can be merged in
master and replace the old app when we release ownCloud 3.

Cheers,
Florian