[Owncloud] Google Code-In / Sending large amount of data, the reliable way?

Nicolas Le Manchet nicolas.le.manchet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 10:22:21 UTC 2011

Hi,
the abstraction library is a big problem... I have no idea on how to do deal
with it. The only way would be to upload files on a specific directory
(outside of data/) and to add a script that do the job, but once again that
would be not as reliable as using FTP directly.
I think that OC suffers to be PHP dependant.

Regards,
Nicolas Le Manchet