[Owncloud] share a gallery

Michael Gapczynski gapczynskim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 22:11:07 UTC 2011

I don't want to stop you from working on ownCloud, but we want the sharing
app to work for all types of data and I'm planning on reworking some of the
backend to make it easier to do so.

I'll email you personally in the future if you'd like to help me out with
the changes so the gallery app can easily share galleries.

Michael Gapczynski