[Owncloud] Sending large amount of data, the reliable way ?

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:48:00 UTC 2011

Hiya

I use SSH or FTP and just navigate to /home/ownclouddata/data/user where I
store my data and upload it there or I have a sym link from my users home to
oc users dir

This means I can upload massive amounts of data (over 3tb) in to oc no
problems

Regards

Dick Thomas
--------------------------------
web: www.xpd259.co.uk
twitter: xpd259
G+: xpd259 at gmail.com

sorry for my brevity this message was sent via my awesome android device

NOTE: This email and any information contained within or attached in a
separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom
it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose
indicated or previously agreed. Any information or data included with this
e-mail remains the property of Dick Thomas and the recipient will refrain
from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and
upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or assurances
are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.

If you have received this email in error please notify me as soon as
possible.