[Owncloud] Music Database isnt updating

Eric Griffith egriffith92 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 22:35:47 UTC 2011

I copied all of my music from my external drive into
/srv/http/owncloud/data/Eric/files/Music

I chowned' it to http:http, chmodd'd all the folders and files to 777
to make sure permissions wouldnt be an issue. Log into OwnCloud;
Rescan Collection. It finds all the files, everything's good.

Today: I set up Dolphin to handle my OwnCloud's webdav, copy over 4
songs into their respective Music/Artist/Album folder, in .mp3 format.
Go into the OwnCloud area, Rescan Collection...nothing is added. I go
to the Files Tab; make sure the files copied over fine, I go into
Music, the artist, the album I added them to; they're there. I double
click them, and they start playing via OwnCloud. Odd... I rescan the
collection, nothing is still added. Restart apache & rescan, nothing.

Why? They play fine via Files, but they aren't being added to Music,
not even the Unknown folder. Any ideas??