[Owncloud] alternative Icons

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Oct 19 11:52:01 UTC 2011

Hi Klaas,

hmm. Don´t get me wrong but this is a bit too colorful. :-)
May I ask why we need to change the logo?

I think the logo is fine as it is as a logo for the website and other places where we have some space.

Or do you mean an icon for the systray for mirall?
The systray icon doesn´t have to be the logo and can be something else.

Cheers
Frank