[Owncloud] Fullcalendar as new calendar frontend

mdssdm mds at pfffh.de
Tue Oct 18 10:17:18 UTC 2011

I don't know, if you read this email from Michael.
The agendav-calendar seems to be quite nice too.

Best regards,

    Jan

I still think that agendav would be a good solution, there is a lot of work
already done to use caldav with fullcalendar.

Maybe the developer of agendav is interested to share his knowledge with
owncloud ;)

I asked the develope of agendav some time ago how to use caldav feeds for
fullcalendar, because there is no plugin for caldav available

link: http://groups.google.com/group/agendav-dev

El 28/09/11 12:17, mds escribió:

> You are using fullcalendar as part of agendav.
> Afaik, fullcalendar does not support CalDAV.

> http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/docs/event_data/Event_Source_Object/

> I'm just curious, what kind of feed or source objekt you are using to
> get caldav feeds into fullcalendar

  This is the how CalDAV traffic flows from the server to AgenDAV:

  CalDAV server -> CalDAV client libraries from DAViCal ->
    iCalCreator -> internal JSON builder -> Fullcalendar

  So Fullcalendar has several event sources dynamically added. Each one
corresponds to a single calendar on the CalDAV server, and its events
are translated into JSON code which is understood by Fullcalendar.

  I hope it is clearer now :-)

  Regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez