[Owncloud] owncloud and Opera

Jan Sommer jan.sommer at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Oct 9 13:47:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I really like the idea of owncloud, so I just installed the Beta 3.
First things I noticed was, that the Upload-Button doesn't work with opera
webbrowser. In firefox it works.
The second problem is, when I uploaded some files and move the mouse over
the file list, the entry under the mouse expands in size (see attached
file, looks like it wants to open a preview) and then switches again to
normal size. This results in a flickering when moving from one entry to
another. In firefox it works fine, so that the activ entry fades to grey
and the buttons show up.
Has anyone tried to use owncloud with opera yet and had similar problems?
I don't know how different the beta 3 is from the current version, so
maybe it is already fixed.

Best Regards,

    Jan