[Owncloud] image preview, music

Jan-Christoph Borchardt jan at unhosted.org
Sat Oct 8 07:55:24 UTC 2011

I completely agree. It will improve both the frontend (feedback &
transition without page reload, faster response times with JS in the
browser, …) and the backend (less scalability issues, especially with
PHP).

There are way more browsers than servers – to have a distributed,
resilient and scalable system we need to harness the power of Javascript /
client-side computing.