[Owncloud] Hoping to contribute as part of University degree

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Fri Oct 7 22:47:17 UTC 2011

Hi Craig,
I'm happy you found something interesting for you, and versioning is definitely
a bigger project where we need someone really focusing on this.

I think we would need a little meeting discussion about this topic to decide
on a concept for versioning & file sync, actually.

If you can, you should try to be in #owncloud at freenode. Especially in the
evening (europe), you can meet most of the main developers there & have a
little discussion about how to start.

Cheers,
Florian