[Owncloud] Calendar broken

Bugzy Little bugzylittle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:02:47 UTC 2011

I guess the tone in my email came off as brash (I should have inserted
a smiley. In any case sorry about that).

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Andreas Schneider <asn at cryptomilk.org> wrote:

> I did a 'git bisect' and it showed this commit as the culprit. This is a 700
> loc patch, that it works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone :)

I am aware that it may not work for every one. Hence, the wondering part :).
I was more curious as to what would have been different between both
setups (yours and mine).

> I have just normal events with reminders. They are not shown. If I revert your
> commit everything is fine.

The commit is not mine (I do zero coding in ownCloud and probably will
not know where to start, but I use it a lot and I have tinkered here
and there).
In all honesty you probably know more than I do in this regard. I was
only trying to point out that I was not having the same problems. :)
(just in case)

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Andreas Schneider <asn at cryptomilk.org> wrote:

> https://cloud.cryptomilk.org/apps/calendar/ajax/getcal.php?year=2011 gives me
> a 500 internal server error.

> [Fri Oct 07 16:59:36 2011] [error] [client 77.191.201.128] PHP Warning:
> mktime() expects parameter 5 to be long, string given in
> /srv/www/vhosts/cryptomilk/cloud/apps/calendar/ajax/getcal.php on line 523,
> referer: https://cloud.cryptomilk.org/apps/calendar/index.php
>
> [... repeated a thousand times ...]
>
> [Fri Oct 07 16:59:36 2011] [error] [client 77.191.201.128] PHP Fatal error:
> Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes)
> in /srv/www/vhosts/cryptomilk/cloud/apps/calendar/ajax/getcal.php on line 540,
> referer: https://cloud.cryptomilk.org/apps/calendar/index.php

> --
> Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
> www.cryptomilk.org                asn at cryptomilk.org

I think the log info will be helpful to George.
Keep up the good work ownClouders.

Bugzy