[Owncloud] BLOCKER BUGS

Andreas Schneider asn at cryptomilk.org
Thu Oct 6 07:14:03 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 05 October 2011 22:32:51 Bartek Przybylski wrote:
> Re: [Owncloud] BLOCKER BUGS
> From:	Bartek Przybylski <bart.p.pl at gmail.com>
> To:	Andreas Schneider <asn at cryptomilk.org>
> Date:	Yesterday 22:32:51
> Spam Status: DSpam   99.59%
> Hi!
> Could you check now, and if it wont work, could you send me this
> picture/s which you use for testing ?

It works now. Here is the picture

http://xor.cryptomilk.org/pics/desktop.png

The gallery app is working now but I don't think it is finished.

- It doesn't look like it really has been styled for owncloud
- I would expect a next button for the next image
- I would expect a slideshow/presentation mode
- ...

Don't get me wrong. Your work is great but it is simply not finished. It isn
ready for the public and it is better to ship owncloud without it than a have
baked gallery. We can add it to 2.1 in one month.

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
www.cryptomilk.org                asn at cryptomilk.org