[Owncloud] Incomplete features and apps

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:53:45 UTC 2011

so lets expect from user that every time they install new app they
should open a DB editor and edit tables and schemes :/
come one, needed db tables should be created/checked on
enabling/installing app, isnt it done right now ? end users wont care
to edit their db every time they are installing new app
and if we are suppose to write our own db update so why do we need
database.xml file for ?