[Owncloud] Incomplete features and apps

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 05:49:52 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,

I completely agree with your mail in general.

I worked on the gallery app together with Bartek last weekend to see if it´s ready for inclusion in the ownCloud 2. I think it´s working well so I decided to put it in beta 3 and consider it for inclusion in the final release if we don´t find shop stoppers.
For me it´s working well and it´s a nice feature for ownCloud 2.

I´m not aware of performance problems. Can you  give a bit more information about this?
We shouldn´t release it if it´s unusable slow of course.

Cheers
Frank