[Owncloud] The ability to only show group members (merge request #73)

M. Vale maurovale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:30:04 UTC 2011

>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 20:53, Bart Visscher <bartv at thisnet.nl> wrote:

> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I was thinking of merging this request, but i have a question: Should
> we keep the current functionality available with a setting, or is sharing
> only with the users in the same group(s) as the user all we need?
> >>
> >> Bart

Hi Bartv, for the shared host the "show only group members" is the perfect
match, but you also have a point in showing all users.

Maybe have a setting is the best option.

In general for me the default behavior is to only show members of the same
group, with a setting option that can be selected to show all users.

I can adapt the patch for this, if there is interest in that.

Regards
Mauro Vale