[Owncloud] Fwd: Icons not displayed on the Web Interface

josep Cols josep at cols.name
Thu Nov 24 14:06:30 UTC 2011

Resend due to lack of answer.
Any comment will be appreciated.
Thanks

-------- Missatge original --------
Assumpte: 	Icons not displayed on the Web Interface
Data: 	Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:01:08 +0100
De: 	Josep Cols <josep at cols.name>
A: 	Owncloud at kde.org

Hello:

On a new install od Owncloud V2 over   PHP 5.2.17, on the Web interface,
the icons are not displayed.
1) The icons on the left hand menu are never displayed.
2) When I upload a file ussing the Web Interface, just after upload, the
icon appears on the left ofthe file (I've tested jpeg amd mp3 files and
a litle image and a 'muic symbol' apperas as icon.
   After navigation, when I return to the files panel, no icon's file is
dislayed (only when I clik on a file, the square symbol to
click-to-select appears)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance