[Owncloud] Findings/suggestions/feature request in current master

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed Nov 23 08:11:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd just want to let you know about some findings:
- multi day events are only displayed on the first date
- events scheduled for today seem to be duplicated within the list view on the calendar

suggestions:
- the quota of the user is specified in bytes ( I guess - just B is not that intuitive ) - can we just use MB here?

feature request:
- I can sync a contacts photo from my mobile to ownCloud and it'll be shown there - cool!
  but I miss the the capability to add/manipulate

Is anybody working on one of these topics?
If not I'll have a look on the upcoming days and digg into any of these.

Thanks,

Thomas