[Owncloud] Quota limit

Jan-Hendrik (hennr) Peters hennr at hennr.name
Mon Nov 21 21:24:44 UTC 2011

Hi Josep,

my mail was somewhat ironic.

You want people to help you, fine. But it's everybody's spare time that
you'd like to have.

Please take some time then by yourself to ask a question that is worth
an answer.

Don't make full quotes.
Don't include tons of information in a different language than English.
Don't include tons of information nobody is interested in (like your
photo album, your e-mail adress?!, ...)
Give as detailed information as you can give.

Cheers
Henner