[Owncloud] mysql create database

contact at mysqlcreatedatabase.com contact at mysqlcreatedatabase.com
Thu Nov 17 04:16:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

Did you know many companies within your vertical are currently advertising under the term (mysql
create database) and it's costing them about (3.82) per click?  Why not capitalize on the keyword
match and drive organic traffic to your site?

I've decided to sell the domain mysqlcreatedatabase.com, which is closely related to your keyword.
It will help drive organic traffic to you and provide an SEO boost.  This way you won't have to
spend anything on adwords because you can get organic traffic.  Owning an exact match keyword domain
is a great way to pick up additional targeted searches your current domain would never receive.  It
will increase your exposure for multiple keywords to bring you new business you would have missed
otherwise.

I'm selling this domain for only $375 to the first person who replies to this email.  I will be
reaching out to other related businesses so please reply soon if interested.

Best Regards,
John

1040 Hosbrook Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45236

If you feel that you received this email in error or would not like to receive any future
opportunities:
http://mysqlcreatedatabase.com?did=9950408&hash=aca09c720fbf7a4d0d9fcf1c9ce41bb0&u=1