[Owncloud] Minimum Hardware requirement ?

Gene gh5046 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:56:14 UTC 2011

I fully intend to pick up one or two or a few Raspberry Pis when it
comes out.  I've been keeping my eye on that for a while now.

I loaded up ownCloud 2.0 on my ALIX 2D3 (500 MHz Geode, 256 MB RAM) running:

OpenBSD 5.0
mysql-server-5.1
apache-httpd-2.2.15
php-5.2.17
php-mysql-5.2.17

So far I've only done basic uploading and downloading of images,
creating blank directories, etc, all to the local compact flash
storage of the server.

The performance seems decent enough. I'll try the latest release as well soon.

Can anyone recommend a performance testing/benchmarking tool to run
against ownCloud?

-Gene