[Owncloud] Minimum Hardware requirement ?

Gene gh5046 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:27:08 UTC 2011

The biggest hold up for you is going to be the very small amount of
memory on your board.

I have only used ownCloud on more powerful hardware, but I do own an
ALIX 2D3 (AMD Geode 500 MHz with 256 MB DDR RAM).  I'll try the
software on it this weekend, time permitting.

As an aside, if you ever need to replace your fox board and need it to
be power efficient I suggest checking out the ALIX boards by PC
Engines:

http://pcengines.ch/alix.htm

-Gene