[Owncloud] ownCloud bugfix release

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Wed Nov 2 16:44:47 UTC 2011

Am 01.11.2011 16:43, schrieb Frank Karlitschek:

Hi,

> Does someone else have other fixes which we should put in the bugfix release?
Yes, me :-)

Some time ago I reported that oC 2 webDAV does not work on my Hetzner
web space while the web UI works fine. The bug was also reported in
shapado but I did not see a solution by now.

I did some debugging today. The reason is that the webspace drives the
PHP scripts through CGI or FastCGI. These are not forwarding the
authentication header correctly.

The solution to this problem is two-fold:
1. A rewrite rule needs to be added to the .htaccess file in the
owncloud directory, that adds the needed headers
2. A patch that checks the redirect header needs to be added, see
attached.

I would appreciate if the experts could verify the patch and maybe
include it.

Thanks,

Klaas