[Owncloud] The Ownclou supports many files? I have 3 terabytes and am having trouble.

Gustavo Souza gustavo at x4ids.com.br
Tue Nov 1 11:24:52 UTC 2011

Hello everybody ... I am Brazilian and I really liked the application that
you developed. I am announcing to all the benefits of it. I have a blog and
did a post on the Owncloud.
http://tech4noobs.x4ids.com.br/2011/09/owncloud-alternativa-open-source-ao-dropbox-ubuntu-one-e-outros/

I wanted to ask you a little help. I implemented the Owncloud for my
personal use, but I'm having some problems. I own about 3 terabytes of
files, including videos, pictures, documentaries, films, texts and etc ...
For the large number of files can not Owncloud the list and is not carrying
them.
I do not know if it's owncloud or some setting I have to do on the server.
I'm using ArchLinux ownclou in with Nginx and SQLite ...

when I try to load the page I get the error message:
"The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later. "

I need help, thanks!

--
*Gustavo de Souza Lima*