[Owncloud] Server-Server Syncing

Aamir Khan ak4u2009 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:52:21 UTC 2011

Lets say we have a cloud named cloud PARENT. then we have two clouds CHILD-A
and CHILD-B. Now i want to sync CHILD-A with PARENT which means i will
transfer files from PARENT to CHILD-A. But lets say the process is something
which occurs frequently. Then it would be better that we maintain CLOUD-A
and PARENT as git repo and simply update git repo of CHILD-A as we want to
sync the servers.

There won't be any Problem with this system is if CHILD-A wants to sync with
multiple PARENT repositories and i think there won't be any problem with bi
directional data flow as well. But we would have to create diff files at
time of syncing operations.

Do anybody think that there is any problem in the approach?

--
Aamir Khan
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
            ak4u2009 at gmail.com