[Owncloud] Re: [Android App] Report no 1

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:18:42 UTC 2011

Hi!
First of all i want to apologize for such late reply but for the last
week i had real crazy house right here, so once again sorry.
Moreover I wasn't able to write anything more for android app but i
promise i will catch up :)
Now lets start with screenshot, ss1.tiff shows main app screen, I
decided to keep is as simple as possible so we have here only logo and
session selector.
Second ss shows Preference screen with stored session, many sessions
can have the same name because they are identified by _id stored in
database. At this point no other Preferences are planned, however this
might change.
Last screenshot, shows screen which allows user to add/modify stored sessions.
About architecture:
It's really hard to describe it without picture (i'll post one later)
Generally app will have central point in main screen. And it will use
database and intent filter for SENDTO action (mechanism similar to
those which sends file via email, posts photos on facebook and such).

Any suggestions are more then welcome.

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/ss1n.png/
http://img171.imageshack.us/i/ss2vz.png/