[Owncloud] Re: Contribute a 'social' app

Michael Gapczynski gapczynskim at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:25:48 UTC 2011

I'm not sure what your complete idea with this is, but it sounds similar to
what my intentions are with my Google Summer of Code project. Check out my
project proposal:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/mtgap/3001

<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/mtgap/3001>If
you have any specific ideas that you'd like to see implemented with this,
I'd be happy to consider them with my mentor as long as time permits.

Michael Gapczynski