[Owncloud] Summer of KDE 2011

Aamir Khan ak4u2009 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:54:25 UTC 2011

Hi All!

I would like to participate in Summer of KDE 2011. The project which i
would like to work on is Server-Server Syncing + Sync Protocol to
determine which files are to be transferred.I have talked with Robin
Appelman and he said that he would search for mentor for this project
and he is convinced that project is good enough for this summer. So,
if anybody have available time during summer then please come forward
to mentor me.

I am having my university exams from tomorrow so may be my replies to
mail can be a bit late.

--
Aamir Khan
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,